Happy Friday with a Soundtrack– It’s Finally Fall! Edition
This has been a week of big highs and lows for me:
- My birthday was this week, and it was delightful! Birthday risotto was made, a small party filled with wine drinking was had, lovely and thoughtful presents were received (
I made D look atD Discovered my Pinterest page and bought these beauties for me:)
From Etsy Seller Tiger Lilly and Clover
- I have friends getting married this weekend!
- I got to see and catch up with a ton of friends over the past week, and it was great to see them all
- I had to have an emergency root canal on Monday night (a welcome lessening of the horrible tooth pain that I had for Saturday and Sunday). It was… less than fun
- My Grad class this semester is very frustrating. I don’t think Stats and I are ever going to be friends
- Tooth pain. It sucked so much I had to put it down twice.
But, it’s Friday, and despite the rain and the residual aching of my root canal, I’m happy for that. So, onto the Soundtrack for your Friday: Jack Sparrow by Lonely Island (this song has some NSFW Lyrics).
D showed this to me this weekend (Not sure how I managed to miss it up until then?) and I laughed hysterically, despite the tooth pain. How can you not love a Lonely Island song that features Michael Bolton?
I hope you all are looking forward to you weekend? Anything special going on in your life? Do you also love Lonely Island’s ridiculous music?