Happy Friday with a Soundtrack
It’s Friday!! Though this has been a great week in a lot of ways, it has been a long one.
Some happy things from this week:
- Got to see Matt Nathanson in concert again– amazing
- Visited with my mother-in-law who was in town
- SIGNED OUR LEASE 🙂
- Bought a new bed and a new chair and ottoman
Less awesome parts of this week:
- Um, my life is in boxes.
- Moving is freaking expensive
- And of course, the dawning realization of everyone attempting to pack their life in boxes: “When did we get all this stuff?!”
I hope everyone has awesome plans for this Memorial Day weekend!
I’ll leave you with one of the songs I am loving these days, Crystal Vases by The Last Royals