Goals for Spring Break
So, I have the next 6 days off of work (for the most part) for the University’s Spring Break, and will have a 48 hour period within that time where I am pretty much confined to my apartment. So, needless to say, I have made a list of things I want to accomplish over break so that I can feel super productive.
I feel the need to share it with the blogosphere in the hopes of holding myself accountable because I’ll feel ashamed if I don’t actually do anything (and instead spend untold hours rewatching the first seasons of Grey’s Anatomy on Netflix instant (which I totally did not spend 2 hours doing tonight, and that is totally not the reason why I am still awake and posting this at 2 in the freaking morning).
- Get school work done– postings for this week’s discussion, as well as working on final paper
- Clean the bathroom– a really deep cleaning
- Laundry– including the duvet cover
- File our taxes
- Work out at least 3 times
- Post at least 4 blog posts
- Buy D’s birthday gift
- Hang up our (newly framed) art from our honeymoon
- Organize my closet
BTW- I had forgotten how much I loved the first season of Grey’s Anatomy. And I had forgotten how much I LOVED the title sequence. And how much I used to like Katherine Heigl before she became an insufferable person with tragic hair.